English Courses for Kids
We offer general English and other foreign language courses for children, and also preparatory courses for international examinations like Cambridge ESOL Young Learners Examinations. We are a registered Cambridge ESOL preparation centre and can administer the YLE at our Bucharest locations.
Your child lives today in the age of web 2.0, surrounded by technology and Internet, where relevant information for any field of study is conveyed by means of the English language. Ability to access various sources of knowledge and move with ease in a multicultural world is essential for his future.
Give him the opportunity for limitless communication while assisted by highly qualified teachers of foreign languages. Take advantage of his young age, from 4 to 12, the time in his life when he is best prepared to absorb a foreign language in a natural, easy way, through play and interaction.
Our teaching method
We believe in interaction and experiential learning. Your child will immerse in games and communicative situations and have revealing experiences, so that learning the foreign language will become an exciting task.
We strive to develop his fluency and make him confident of his ability to express himself in specific situations. He will learn through role play, songs, painting, short films and team activity.
We constantly keep in touch with you about what you expect the child’s learning journey to be. Our goal is to make this relationship mutually beneficial, so you will be able to observe classes, receive periodic tests, reports and feedback forms, and hereby measure his progress.
Apart from the high-quality preparation your child will be getting during the course, in terms of both the ability to speak a foreign language and the level of general knowledge and of group interaction skills, we also strive to meet the standards set by the Cambridge Young Learner Examinations, so that the children can have the option of acquiring an internationally recognized English certificate.
We use especially designed young learner textbooks from England (Cambridge University Press, Oxford) and Germany.
In addition to that, each session presents your child with supplementary exercises and activities that reinforce what has been learnt and put that knowledge into practical perspective. Our teachers facilitate communicative situations that become rich memorable experiences for your child.
1. English courses
2. YLE (Young Learners English) exam preparation courses
3. German courses
1. Our teachers specialize in teaching the language to young learners. They attend weekly internal training sessions and meetings with professional trainers outside the company.
2. Courses take place both in our centers and in schools and kindergartens.
3. Children learn through a movement-gesture-word combination, through task fulfilling, through interactive activities that require the use of the target language.
4. We foster a team atmosphere, where children are encouraged to be creative and interact with each other.
5. We tailor the courses and modules to the children’s needs and learning paces.
- We can discuss the structure and length of the course when we meet. Bring your child to one of our centers, discover with us the benefits of learning a foreign language at a tender age and see how we can help you build a course that will satisfy his needs and your wishes.